Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sigh (of relief)

Anatomy tests are over! And I'm quite happy with the results!

There's a good chance I'll be doing things besides homework this weekend! Coffeehouse and ice cream tomorrow, hanging out with an out-of-town friend on Saturday, "Steel Magnolias" on Sunday, and perhaps I'll have my own private little Oscar party ... with myself... on Sunday evening!

I have my first camper registered for my summer program!

Tomorrow is pay day... money into the bank is always a good thing.

Don't tell my mom, but I think I might have a (very part time) PCA job!

Spring Break is two weeks away.... this, alone is HUGE motivation. I simply cannot wait!!!!!

Despite sky-high heating bills (ugh!) and a COLD couple of days (Back to wind chills and below zero), I think... maybe... possibly.... PERHAPS... Spring will someday come.

4 comments:

Afton said...

I don't even know what a PCA job is, so I'm sure I won't mention a thing.

Senia, you are amazing. Keep on keepin' on. (That's what they said in the 70's to encourage people to stay motivated. It then changed to "Keep on Truckin'" which honestly does not make sense, but which was somehow understood by everyone to mean the same thing. That eventually changed into the phrase we use today: You Go Girl)

(You now have 3/8th credit in "The Evolution of Jargon of the 20th Century") (Oh, and if you can identify all the superfluous uses of parentheses, you will have 2/13th of a credit in "Misuse and Abuse of Punctuation 304: Parentheses)

Senia said...

Hahahaha. That made me laugh.

PCA = Personal Care Assistant/Attendant.

It's for twin three-year-old girls... wish me luck! :-)

Kristina said...

Yay, you have your first sign up!! That's awesome :)

And yay for tea with milk. I drink it multiple times a day, myself :)

The pilates I do are...body sculpting workout with Ana Caban by GAIAM. Not really sure if that answers your question. It's a manageable little 30-minute workout.

kat and luke said...

yay! you have a camper! that's so exciting. i get to see you in a week!