Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Mumblings

Eh, I don't have any cohesive thoughts, so here are just a few random thoughts.

-It's pumpkin season! You Facebook-ers have already heard my ravings about Trader Joe's Pumpkin ice cream, which -- somehow -- I hadn't discovered until stumbling upon this weekend. It's sitting in my freezer now, and I'm resisting it... for now.

-Can't wait to start baking everything and everything pumpkin.

-I am going to squash school on Wednesday night (Speaking of orange, stringy produce with hard outer shells). That's my kind of school! This is also checking off one item on my bucket list: "Take a Cooking Class."

-Adrenaline -- what a rush! I just had a great one. And I don't have to run a marathon to get one, thank you very much. More news on cause of adrenaline rush will be revealed at a later date, as deemed appropriate.

-I had another, horribly unproductive day at work. And an incredibly productive cleaning spree at my apartment. So it's a wash (pun intended)!

3 comments:

stacey evonne said...

yum. pumpkin. :) happy birthday month, senia!! (and thanks for the email.)

Heather said...

Fun post--very Fallish. :) I can't wait to make some pumpkin bread!

Kristina said...

You'll have to let me know what you learn from your cooking class! I got a couple pie pumpkins the other day and I have no idea how to turn them into pie.