Friday, February 10, 2012

Quick Update

The weekend in Hibbing was great! Lots of emotions, Sunday especially (seeing Alison's family), but we made it through. Kevin was a stud (He has been granted blog-viewing privileges so now I really have to start hyping him up, should he ever decide to investigate my Secret Blogging Life) - he obviously took heed of the advice from the Beet Cake blogger. He gave me a tour of Hibbing (sort of like Washougal (?), but stretched out, and with a Wal-Mart), I got to see old photo albums, got to know the family, ate a lot of good food...

And the weekend was topped off with booking (2!) flights to Portland in April! :-)

2 comments:

Afton said...

Kevin! Welcome to the blog. Can't wait to meet you in April. Hopefully I'll be the one with Beet Cake.

Senia said...

I don't think he's been brave enough yet, Afton. I'm sure he doesn't know what he'll find...