Monday, November 10, 2008

Hi, my name is Senia and I am an ISFJ.

Today we took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator in one of my classes.

By a landslide, I am Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging. I feel like I can kind of go either way on the extra/introverted thing, but I came out as a clear-cut introvert. I think that's what I am at heart.

The definition for an ISFJ:

"Quiet, friendly, responsible and conscientious. Work devotedly to meet their obligations. Lend stability to any project or group. Thorough, painstaking, accurate. Their interests are usually not technical. Can be patient with necessary details. Loyal, considerate, perceptive, concerned with how other people feel."

So basically, I'm a bit boring. :-p

My favorite part is my designated prayer:

"Lord, help me to be more laid back, and help me to do it exactly right!"

Several of my OT friends are ENFPs, which always make for interesting study groups. Their (very telling!) prayer is:

"God, help me keep my mind on one th- LOOK, A BIRD! -ing at a time."

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are far to intelligent for your own good. Only YOU would write a blog on the personality traits of the myers-briggs test (or whatever it is.) Also, you need to update (said smart-alecky, in an impression of you.)

Kristina said...

Hey, I'm an INFJ. Hooray!