Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Monday and Tuesday Happiness

*I got a free (short) massage in the student union yesterday. Lovely.

*Range of motion practical on Monday = No assessment class yesterday or tomorrow. Range of motion practical complete = 98%. I'll take it!

*It was freakishly warm this morning. So warm that I decided to walk to school. Fortunately, by this evening, when it was raining and thundering, my friend graciously drove me home. Phew!

*Belated birthday dinner at Burrito Union. Yum!

*We did our Level II Fieldwork lottery today. I get 2nd choice out of 28 students (Summer fieldwork) and 9th choice out of 28 (Fall fieldwork). Lucky!

*I'm sitting in my pjs, watching the election coverage, and blogging. Wonderful.

*The Holidays are coming!!! That alone gets me excited! :-)

1 comment:

Heather said...

It was fun chatting with you yesterday! :) Glad your week is off to a good start. Did you enjoy election coverage last night? You must have gotten home just in time to hear the news! I'm not thrilled, but I know it will all be okay. :)