Saturday, April 11, 2009

So I Don't Get Shut Down

My aunt Afton recently posted a threat on her blog to disown (in the blogging world, at least) two of her SISTERS if they didn't update their blog. As just her niece, I felt I could get the axe without any warning at all. So even though I don't feel I have anything too noteworthy to report, I thought I better say SOMETHING!

Easter Break is lovely. We had Thursday-Monday off from school and it has been so nice to relax. I came down to Minneapolis and am hanging out with good friends here. It is close to sixty today, if you can believe it, which feels absolutely amazing! We have been driving with the windows down, going for long walks, and showing some skin... forearms and elbows, that is. Thursday night we went bowling and I broke 100. It was pretty amazing -- definitely a game for the books. :-p (And, after complaining to everyone what a terrible bowler I was - which is usually true - I got a strike on my first turn. I of course followed it up with numerous gutter balls, just so I didn't make a liar out of myself). Tonight we have an Easter dinner and church. Lovely!

School is busy, but down to three weeks plus finals! London is quickly approaching -- one month from Tuesday. My parents will be here one month from now. So a lot of good things to look forward to!

Happy Easter, everyone! :-)

3 comments:

Afton said...

You've worked so hard, you deserve to have a few amazing things to look forward to.

Also, I would never "disown" you Senia. One sister hasn't updated her blog beyond 2 posts she did over a year ago and the other, well, she was the one that had all those strong opinions about blogs. I figure I could add two more friend's links to my blog roll.

I'll miss seeing you tomorrow! Happy Easter.

Afton said...

Oh, and thanks for reminding me about my threat. Today is the last day they have to come a-grovelling.

stacey evonne said...

YAY!! an update... :) Since giving up facebook for lent, I have felt slightly disconnected from the world, (sad, I know,) and now have developed a pretty much daily routine of checking the blogs of every single person I know. I was just noticing that It had been a while since you posted, so It was fun to hear what you've been up to lately. Happy Bunny Day!! xoxo