Wednesday, December 21, 2011

9 Months.

Tomorrow I go home for the first time in almost exactly 9 months.

A lot can happen in 9 months.

Well… a lot besides that can happen in 9 months.

According to my calculations, a 23 to 24-year old (because someone can have a birthday in 9 months) can:

Go through 1 Costco pack of toilet paper

Go through 1 container of shampoo/conditioner (Don’t call me dirty. I promise I bathe regularly)

Go through 1 Costco-sized bottle of vanilla extract (I promise I didn’t eat all the baked goods myself)

Start a job and start to feel slightly more confident at said job

Run two 5Ks and (almost) start to enjoy running (Shh! I didn’t say that aloud)

Master Crow Pose (Bonus: without breaking nose or face planting into floor)

Find a “groove”

Hang pictures up on your apartment walls (This is only noteworthy because, shamefully, it took almost 9 months to do this)

Start dating someone.

Well, that can technically take 24 years.

(I look forward to sharing more details with all 5 of my blog readers when I see you in person in the coming week)

This has been an incredible, exciting, life-changing 9 months. I am so thankful!

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Afton said...

:) :) :)

Afton said...

p.s. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has a hard time hanging pictures on walls.

Kat said...

DATING SOMEONE??? all right, this definitely calls for a date when you're home. :)

Senia said...

Doesn't any one care that I made a Costco pack of toilet paper last me 9 months??

;-)