Saturday, December 17, 2011

The One Where Senia Didn't Know What to Name Her Post

Last night I had 8 girls over (+ a baby!) for visiting and holiday treats. It was so fun to (more or less) have the space and freedom to entertain! I do have ample floor space and even vacuumed the carpet for my guests. What can I say, I go all out. It all went well, even though one of my neighbors chose to cook fish for their Friday lunch and stunk up the hallway.

Here's a picture of my centerpiece/party favors: Cupcakes in a jar! They were fun to make and if I had made 100, they would have started lookin' really good! I caught myself making awkward facial grimaces (Think: applying mascara) as I packed the layers.



More Christmas festivities and time with friends today and tomorrow, hooray!

Look for one more update later this week... "A Lot Can Happen in 9 Months." You will just have to wait and see whether or not I have conceived and grown a baby since I was last home in Vancouver, almost exactly 9 months ago. I know, what a cliff-hanger.

2 comments:

Afton said...

ooh, that is a provocative teaser Senia!

Heather said...

Love it, and love that I get to see you in a few short days! :)