Sunday, October 12, 2008

If you give a college student a break...

...she'll probably connect to the internet.

Getting on the internet will remind her that she hasn't checked Facebook yet today. Thinking of how productive she was this weekend, she'll justify that she deserves a little break.

On Facebook, she'll find out that one of her friends has a blog. ... So she'll need to investigate and find the blog.

After she finds the blog, she'll want to read all of her friend's postings and will need to read all of the posts since June.

After reading her friend's blog, she'll realize how much she has in common with her friend and will wonder if she, too, could benefit from writing what's going on in her life for all to view.

So she'll decide to set up her own blog.

4 comments:

Heather said...

This is great & very clever! :) I will add it to my favorites. What does ENG mean??

stacey evonne said...

YAY!! I will add you to my list of blogs that I check (almost) daily!! :)

Kristina said...

Hooray, blogs are great!! :) Glad I could inspire you ;)

Senia said...

ENG-- as in English -- as in a college course listing?

That was my attempt at a clever blog title!